We finally have beautiful summer weather, and if you’re like us, you can’t stay out of the sunshine. There’s nothing better than blue skies and the warmth on your skin. Unfortunately, the sun causes premature aging, unwanted wrinkles and scar highlighting, even with diligent sunscreen application and limited time outside. As the saying goes, you can’t stop aging. Or, can you?
As we age, parts of our face such as the areas around our mouth and eyes need more than just lotion and Botox. These areas are especially responsive to laser resurfacing. In addition to those facial areas, laser resurfacing is also an option for individuals with white lines or long-standing scars. Before you decide if this is the right treatment for you, there are a few facts you need to know.
- There are several options for facial laser resurfacing such as Laser Skin Resurfacing, Microlaser Peel and Profractional XC Laser Therapy.
- The treatments are done with topical anesthesia.
- Treatments may need to be repeated at six-week intervals for best results.
- Graivier is one of the leading experts in laser resurfacing. He has taught numerous courses and lectured surgeons and dermatologists worldwide on this technology and his personal techniques.
- Laser Resurfacing can be done in conjunction with other surgeries such as a facelift, eyelid surgery and fat grafting.
Why live with wrinkles, scars and white lines when you don’t have to? Contact us today to set up an appointment and start feeling more confident in your skin!