We are so excited to announce the reopening of The Graivier Center on Monday, May 11.
During this time away, we have missed seeing each and every one of our wonderful patients and we can’t wait to get back to providing excellent care and amazing results. However, as we adjust to a new normal, we all must follow strict safety guidelines and adhere to social distancing protocols to ensure the health and well-being of all who enter our office.
Going forward, here are some safety measures our staff will be following:
- Temperature checks will be in place at the beginning of each day and documented.
- Masks will be worn by all staff members.
- Hands will be washed with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds after interacting with patients.
- New gloves will be worn by staff after each patient interaction.
- Surfaces and frequently touched items will be wiped down each hour with sanitizing wipes.
- Reception area will be arranged to adhere to social distancing protocols (6 feet apart).
- ALL rooms will be completely sanitized after each appointment.
Every member of our staff will commit to following these guidelines and we kindly ask that all patients do the same.
What we expect from our patients:
- You may not enter the office if you are sick, have a fever, or have failed to follow proper social distancing protocols.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and call us to tell us you have arrived. Our receptionist will let you know when you may enter.
- All who come through our doors must be wearing a mask.
- You will be asked to fill out a brief questionnaire and your temperature will be taken before entering our office.
- Hand sanitizer will be required to use upon entering our office.
- Do not bring others to your appointment.
As we adjust to this new normal, we sincerely appreciate your cooperation, understanding and loyalty.
We are so excited to get back to serving our patients with the highest quality of care and attention and we look forward to seeing you Monday, May 11.